You can watch it here, only 30 seconds!
Antonio Peláez is the Creative Director of Déjate de Historias TV (born in September 2017) and its mother company, Tracia Producciones, where he works since its founding, in 2005.
He’s also founder and director of the online radio RadioCine, since July 2004. He’s the host of several TV programs, has written three books about cinema and has directed a feature documentary, among other jobs.
- Director and host of over 100 tv programs about cinema, literature, art, health etc.
- Radio & TV correspondant in film festivals like: San Sebastián (20 years), Cannes (9 años), Toronto, Sitges, Tribeca, Madrid, etc.
- Editor and producer of over 300 TV programs shown on local TV stations like 8 TV, 13 TV, Canal 33, Déjate de Historias TV, etc.
- Director, producer and editor of the feature documentary (Aguirre). First resealed at Festival de Málaga 2017.
- Director and co-producer of the short documentaries “Why Arturo Soria?”, 2014 and “How to begin a film about Javier Aguirre” 2013.
- Director of 5 short fiction films (on video and film, 16 mm).
- Author, director and producer of the musical play “Callas: Sing or die”, 2010.
- Director assistant, editor, executive producer and cameraman in Javier Aguirre’s experimental features like “Dispersion of light”, “Medea 2” and “Beats”.
- Director and producer of several short documentaries for Madrid City Halle (2006 – Today).
- “Manane Rodríguez, voz en libertad“. Ediciones Éride, with the support of Fundación SGAE and Plataforma de Nuevos Realizadores. 2018
- Montaje y Postproducción Audiovisual: Curso Práctico. Autor: Antonio Peláez Barceló. 2015. Altaria Editorial
- “Rafael Gordon, la conciencia“. Autor: Antonio Peláez Barceló. Edited by Huerga y Fierro, with financial support of Fundación SGAE and the support of PNR (Plataforma de Nuevos Realizadores). 2015. Apagea
- Degree in Business Administration (Specialized on Financials) by Universidad CEU-San Pablo (Madrid). 1995
- Studies in History and literature. UNED.
- Master Degree in Directing & Producing Films, Video & TV. Universidad de las Palmas de Gran Canaria & Universidad Politecnica de Catalunya. 2001.
- Several national and international courses about screenwriting, movie directing, etc.
- Creative Director of Tracia Producciones, tv and short films production company. Since 2005.
- Assistant of avant-garde film director Javier Aguirre, since 2005.
- Chief Editor of the magazine Banca & Finanzas, from 2000 to 2005.
- Co-designer of Direct Seguros web-page, sofware documentalist in Meta 4, etc.
- Antena de Plata de la Asociación de Profesionales de Radio y Televisión de Madrid (Category: Internet, year 2013).
Premio al Programa de Cine de la Agrupación de Telespectadores y Radioyentes (2009).
Premio ACE Radio de la Agencia del Cortometraje Español (2008).
One of the three finalists in the Premios de la Asociación de Usuarios de Internet (2007).